Saturday, April 12, 2014

Watercolor Wonder Weekend

Happy Saturday morning!  For this weekend I have just a few more Watercolor Wonder cards to share.  This first card is based on one of the Watercolor Wonder Designer Notecards.  As I have mentioned before, my favorite paper to add to theses Notecards is Watercolor Paper.  It's the perfect match in texture, weight, and color.  Along with a hand stamped greeting, from Everyday Occasions, I added some scalloped circle flowers and gems (some of my favorite things).
These next two cards are both 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" with top folds.  I kept it real simple by starting with a piece of Whisper White card stock which I then covered just the front with a piece of Watercolor Wonder DSP.  No extra layering, no extra strips of paper here or there, just one layer of DSP yumminess.


No comments:

Post a Comment