Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Hello Love Life

Hello and happy Tuesday!  It has come time for a color challenge from Hand Stamped Sentiments.  This is a sassy and spirited combo perfect for Valentines.  So, that is just what I did.  I whipped up a playful card featuring the Hello Life stamp set.  Can I just say "what a super cool stamp set?"  Yes, I can!  The versatility of the images is fabulous and totally workable for tons of occasions.
And here is a look at the fun and simple pop up on the inside.  Just place half of a heart framelit on the fold and position the top cutting plate on ALMOST the entire heart.  Keep a tiny slice of the framelit uncovered so the heart will not fully cutout leaving a the side pieces attached.  To finish the pop up reverse the fold on the non heart portion.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love the hearts, the little twisty pink strands, and then the big WOW on the inside. I can't wait to try the clever pop up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! Love the look on the front.

    ReplyDelete