Saturday, January 3, 2015

One Design Two Times

I am BIG into double dipping!  If I can reuse something for more than one occasion I get super jazzed, in fact I often don't purchase, or make, or do anything I can't repurpose.  I have been the same with card designs lately.  Design once and make a few simple adjustments to whip up a second card for a different occasion.  Over the next few weeks I will share some of those cards with today being my first installment.
What appeals to me about these two cards is the clean and simple "no fuss" look to the overall design.  Once card is a top fold and the other is a side fold panel of Kraft card stock.  I cut focal greetings from the new Hello You Framelits and then stamped the sub greetings from the Crazy For You new stamp set.  My ink colors are Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, and Crushed Curry.  To add a hint of bling I included a few small Vellum card stock flowers with Rhinestones.

1 comment:

  1. Double dipping is great! You get two from one- I love it! :) These are great cards- I love the simplicity and the colors! They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete