Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Bustin' Out My Balloon Bash

When I first got my eyes on the Occasions Catalog the stamp set that jumped out and caught my attention was Balloon Bash.  Well, after many weeks of wanting to play with the set I finally bought one (hostess dollars YEAH) and busted it out to create something for Hand Stamped Sentiments latest sketch challenge.  This sketch is a cool one and I think it would be fun if y'all joined along.

Now if you look close at my card and the sketch you will see I kind of blew it.  I am missing the narrow strip the stretches across the bottom 1/4 of the card.  Here is why, I most always do sketches from memory.  I take a few seconds to study the layout and then I go to it.  In this case I guess I didn't study well enough.  My point is sketch challenges are out there to inspire our creative juices and it's okay to vary slightly from the original.

2 comments:

  1. Very Pretty!!! Love all the sparkle!! Great use of the dsp!!! Great job with the sketch- one of my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the added sequins.

    ReplyDelete