Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hello Monday Montage

Hello stampin' friends and welcome to our Monday Montage Blog Hop.  For our previous hop I showed you all a card I had made using a piece of "watercolored embossed" card stock.  It's a simple technique and it's kind of like potato chips.  You can't make just one, you have to make a bunch because it's so addicting.  And that is just what I did.
I made this card at the same time I made my card from the last hop which is why the elements are similar.  But isn't it cute?  I've got a touch of this and that incorporated into my focal point.  My favorite is the rose trim from the Artisan Embellishment Kit.  Add it to anything and it's instant genius!  I added Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to the Hello Thinlets which in person is the perfect finishing touch.
From Dara Gloden
To Julie Warnick


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Elizabeth! You always inspire me with how you make beautiful collages look so effortless. And you are a glitter queen. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty and sweet, love colors and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete